A-Audio has done it again! They make the music you listen to sound great without skimping on the look! These speakers not only sound great but look just as amazing. The Miami-based audio company founded on the principles of innovation, quality, precision and craftsmanship, today announces the new Prodigy Bluetooth Speaker, the first Bluetooth speaker that transforms into two separate speakers and includes Three-Stage Listening Technology™, putting listeners in the driver’s seat to select the audio setting that best suits them and their music in the moment. The Prodigy Bluetooth Speaker is meticulously engineered to blend optimal sound quality and aesthetics, while providing studio quality sound without a cable. A-Audio will preview the Prodigy for the first time at the 2015 International CES, South Hall Booth #21259 , January 6-9 in Las Vegas.
The Prodigy Bluetooth speaker features A-Audio’s innovative Three-Stage Listening Technology™, which allows listeners to choose between Audio, Base Enhancer and Surround Effect modes so they can select which setting they prefer in that moment. The Prodigy speaker unfastens in the center, allowing listeners to enjoy music as one unified speaker or as two separate ones. Simply pull the speaker apart from the center to unfasten the powerful magnetic locators which keep it sealed and secure. Upon separating, listeners may place the speakers any way they’d like, enjoying a surround sound effect in their environment while being able to control their music from any Bluetooth-enabled device or from each speaker’s controls. Begin the evening with two separate speakers, one on the dinner table and the other on the kitchen counter. Reconnect as one later on for premium concentrated sound in the living room.
Building on the success of the flagship, award-winning Legacy headphones and the Bluetooth-enabled Icon headphones, the Prodigy Bluetooth Speaker features Bluetooth 4.0 technology to connect wirelessly to mobile devices, along with A-Audio’s signature aesthetic that turns functional elements into distinctive design features. The Prodigy is inspired by classic auto and luxury timepiece craftsmanship. A-Audio hand selected the highest quality materials for this new statement-making Bluetooth speaker, combining exceptional sound with timeless yet unique style. The Prodigy features A-Audio’s signature octagonal design with chrome and metal accents, and ultimate sound quality providing audio enthusiasts with rich listening experiences.
The Prodigy is portable and lightweight, making it perfect for travel and giving listeners the freedom to listen to music anywhere, exactly how they would like. With Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC technology, the speakers offer multiple options to wirelessly connect mobile devices. Two rubberized control panels on either side allow for power, volume and music control from the speakers or from a connected mobile device. An aux input and included 4.5-foot audio cable allow for direct connection of audio devices, and a Micro USB charging port makes it easy to power up smartphones that need an extra boost. Never run out of battery with the speaker’s long-lasting 12 hour battery life and 1,300 mAh batteries per side that are both rechargeable and replaceable.
A-Audio President Christian Iacovelli:
“With A-Audio’s focus on delivering premium construction and innovative sound technology, it was only fitting to incorporate a transforming element and our award-winning Three-Stage Listening Technology into a premium portable Bluetooth Speaker. The Prodigy Bluetooth Speaker marks the growth of A-Audio, expanding our line and offering our customers only the best quality audio products that combine both style and sound.”
- Complete with A-Audio’s signature octagonal design with chrome and metal accents
- Offers an unfastening function, transforming from one to two separate speakers
- Contains powerful magnetic locators that keep the speaker sealed and secured when acting as one
- Includes Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC functionality for wirelessly connecting to mobile devices with range of 30 feet
- Offers Three-Stage Listening Technology™ providing audio mode, base enhancer mode and SurroundEffect mode
- Contains an aux input and 4.5-foot audio cable allowing for direct connection
- Fully portable for travel with its sleek and masculine, lightweight design
- Provides a Micro USB charging port to power up smartphones
- Rubberized control panels on both sides for power, volume and music control from the speakers or from a connected mobile device
- Includes rechargeable and replaceable 1,300 mAh batteries per side
- Offers long-lasting 12 hour battery life
- Available in April/May 2015 for $199 MSRP
- More information is available at http://a-audio.com/.
For more on A-Audio headphones check out The Guy Corner NYC’s Tech Gifts Of 2014 and CE Week 2014 Rap Up with more on A-Audio soon.