A skinny person can feel less than perfect about his/her lack of muscles. Every man and woman wants to have a perfect body, but no one is born with that body – like all important things, your body needs proper attention and a diet plan. Read on for awesome health care tips on how to gain weight the healthy way:
1. Double or triple meals In other words, if you eat one piece of chicken at dinner, try eating two pieces instead.
2. Eat every two hours It will be tough at the beginning, but after some time you will be seeing some real results as far as weight gain. In short, you need to eat more than your system’s capability to burn. Another trick is to use big bowls for eating your food; it will actually help you to finish meals easier.
3. Focus on foods rich in carbohydrates, good fats, fiber, vitamins, minerals and proteins. Say no to “diet”, aka low calorie, goods that possess few nutrients. Carbohydrate-heavy foods include rice, breads, yams, beans, potatoes, bananas etc. For a protein fix you can have chicken, beef, fish, steak, milk and eggs. Good fats are found in almonds, peanuts, olive oil, avocado and peanut butter.
4. Drink at least one glass of milk with every meal.
5. Drink one glass of protein shake before and after workouts. This is a relatively easy way to gain one pound per week.
6. Get some sleep. It is necessary to allow your muscles to recover from the strenuous workouts.
7. Do not stop taking fat irrespective of what conventional wisdom suggests. For adding quality muscles, you need high testosterone levels, which can be achieved by taking in moderate amounts of saturated fat.
8. Focus on getting stronger. If possible, employ a good trainer to help with your physical and mental gym routine. Eat healthy. Feel good about yourself. The results will follow!