Electric Zoo is New York’s signature electric dance festival. Get ready for three-days of music spread across 5 stages Friday, September 1st through Sunday, September 3rd, 2023 at Randall’s Island Park. Electric Zoo, also know at EZoo, is known to be a festival lovers dream. Here’s few tips to from an EZoo veteran that will take your experience from good to great.
1) Purchase a Mobile Charging Locker. Charge your phone and safely store your items in a Mobile Charging Locker. This is definitely worth the investment!
2) Wear bright clothing, nothing dark because it will be hot in the sun. Think bright, loud, just be your true self. This will also be an easy way for friends locate you if you happen to get lost.
3) Wear and bring sunblock. After hours dancing in the sun, make sure to reapply a waterproof or water-resistant sunblock. Remember sensitive areas including your scalp, ears, and lips.
4) Wear Kandies. For the non raver, Kandies are bright beaded bracelets with saying on them like “PLUR” (Peace Love Unity Respect) or the name of your favorite DJ on them. These are items that can be traded between festival goers and it develops a greater sense of community. Ask an older raver how to trade Kandies.
5) Wear comfortable sneakers. Remember sneakers are a must, you will be on your feet for hours a day for 3 days. Stay away from flip flops, it will ruin your night if you feet get stomped on.
6) Bring bandaids for blisters. Put a a few bandaids in your wallet or purse. Blisters happen but can do your part to stop them. Can’t stress it enough-Bandaids!
7) Bring or buy an extra shirt or top. Dancing the day away is a dreams, however, after a hot day in the sun, one of the best feelings in the world is a clean shirt. Better yet, pick up official merchandise to remember your awesome experience.
For artist lineup, tickets, FAQ and everything Electric Zoo click here.